Craft Camp For Kids K-6th Grade

MAKE SOMETHING CUTE TODAY

BellaSkyDesigns Studios now offering track out & summer camps for kids!

Are you looking for something for your kids to do that is creative and fun?

BSD Studios is offering track out sessions & summer sessions beginning May

Contact us for more details!

Feel free to leave a comment & let me know you were here!






Thursday, March 24, 2011

Classes Available for Summer & Track Out

I havent updated my blog in a while
but I am still available to teach art classes to your child!

If you scroll through the blog & see a project you like
or maybe have an idea of your own,
let me know!

Classes $20.00 per session (2 hours)
which includes
private instructions &
all materials to create 2 projects to take home!

No comments:

Post a Comment